InOrbit - Robot Operations Platform
InOrbit is a secure, scalable, cloud based robot management platform that enables robotics companies and their customers to develop, deploy and operate smart robots at global scale. The platform is designed to seamlessly integrate with your existing programs and other services.
- Flexible Infrastructure (Robot Agnostic Agent, Adaptive Diagnostics, API Access)
- End-to-End Security (Secure Messaging Infrastructure, Role-Based Access Control, Custom Roles, Single Sign-On, Secure Data Pipes)
- Real Time Analytics (Fleet Management, Extensive Configuration, Configurable Dashboards, Widget Library, Embeds)
- Navigation (Intuitive UI, Advanced Teleoperation, Multiple Maps Support)
- Incident Management (Advanced Incidents, Remote Actions, Integrations, Robot Lock)
- Continuous Improvement (Config as Code, Audit Log, Time Capsule, Data Backfill)
Compatible software versions
InOrbit streamlines robot operations with a cloud-based robot management platform built to maximize the potential of every robot.
Managing growing fleets of robots is increasingly complex. InOrbit removes barriers to getting the data you need from robots – while also making them easier to deploy.
Mobile Industrial Robots are not responsible for the products displayed on the MiRGo platform. We only provide the information provided by the dealer partners, and the dealer partners are fully responsible for the product and the stated specifications.