ROEQ - S-Cart300 Ext
General benefits for ROEQ cart and rack solutions
- Increases the load capacity of your MiR robot.
- No load/unload waiting time for the robot
- Can transport different cargo. E.g. cages, skid boxes, racks etc
- Fits with ROEQ’s out-of-the-box safety zones when installing a top module
- Plug ‘n’ play. Designed with precision using quality materials. Tested to ensure easy set up and reliability
S-Cart300 Ext benefits
- Increased wheelbase for transporting longer goods – increased tilt stability
- 3 sets of wheels for easy manual maneuverability in straight lines e.g. corridors
- Pick-up and deliver in “free space” - no need for docking stations
ROEQ product compatibility:
TMS-C300 Ext, Rails (Euro pallets and US stringer-type pallets)
MiR product compatibility:
Payload: Up to 300kg/661lbs
Spring kit and weight blocks are needed for effective operation with high payload.
For maximum payload please contact your ROEQ Partner for guidance.
Size (l x w x h): 790 (1000) x 800 x 423mm/31.1” (39,4) x 31.5” x 16.7
ROEQ’s software is 100% integrated with MiR’s software.
Safe – Easy – Reliable
Get the most out of your AMRs
Our plug and play software and a variety of useful top modules, carts, top rollers, lifters and racks let you flex the power of your MiR robots, enabling them to perform multiple tasks and workflows in your warehouse or production line easily, efficiently and safely. Safety is engineered right in, so your ROEQ solution takes care of your workers and your products and helps humans and robots work safely and efficiently together.
ROEQ, part of the flourishing Danish robotics cluster on the island of Funen, was founded in 2017 and has the ambition to become the leading global manufacturer of well-engineered, easy-to-use standard mobile robotic equipment to turn your autonomous mobile robot into a powerful, flexible, multi-tasking worker.
Mobile Industrial Robots are not responsible for the products displayed on the MiRGo platform. We only provide the information provided by the dealer partners, and the dealer partners are fully responsible for the product and the stated specifications.