Sorion - Fleetware - Management and analytics software for mobile robots
Fleetware manages the movement of Autonomous Mobile Robots (AMRs) in logistics and production environments, ensuring optimal resource allocation and process throughput.
The software integrates with WMS/ERP systems to receive and supply order data and then manages the missions by logistic priority.
- Central configuration and monitoring of the fleet of robots
- Fleetware assigns each job to the most suitable robot to maximise productivity
- The Simulation Tool allows you to test the environment prior to installation of physical robots
- Robot monitoring and analytics via EMA for Fleetware
- Improved worker productivity by actively directing them through each step of the picking or assembly process
- Improved ROI
- The system can be easily expanded as needed
- Order fulfilment / Ecommerce order picking and replenishment
- Warehouse logistics
- Transport of goods throughout production stages
- Just-in-Time manufacturing
Sorion designs and manufactures bespoke error proofing systems for the automotive, aerospace, logistics and manufacturing industries.
The company’s systems are successfully used by companies around the world to increase efficiency and improve quality and traceability.
Sorion provide solutions for:
- Picking systems
- Mobile Robot Systems
- Assembly Line Process Control and Operator Guidance
- End of Line Test Systems
- Quality and Traceability Reporting
- Machine Monitoring and OEE reporting
- Electronics Product Design and Development
Mobile Industrial Robots are not responsible for the products displayed on the MiRGo platform. We only provide the information provided by the dealer partners, and the dealer partners are fully responsible for the product and the stated specifications.