Meili Robots - Meili FMS
Meili Robots provides a universal fleet management system for mobile robots: Meili FMS. Coming as an integration with VDA5050 capability, the software enables robot users to manage their entire fleet from one platform.
To optimise operational efficiency and safety, Meili FMS comes with 3 key features:
1) Task Allocation to manage all aspects of automated and non-automated assignments;
2) Traffic Control to predict real-time bottlenecks and regulate traffic;
3) Route Planning to streamline productivity and prevent obstructions or delays.
With Meili FMS, you are able to facilitate mixed vendor fleets where robots of different brands are operating on the same site. Being VDA5050 compatible, we can enable the end user to choose different robots of various applications to operate alongside the MiR robots efficiently and safely.
How does Meili Robots benefit you?
By using Meili FMS, you can facilitate further applications of your mobile robot fleet to a new level of effectiveness and use case:
- Gain full control of your entire fleet in one platform
- VDA5050 compatible
- Reduce operational cost
- Facilitate expansion of on-site safety
- Be free to diversify your fleet with different brands
- Integrate with ERP systems and other subsystems
- Interface with IoT devices
- Flexible, agile, and scalable solution and pricing
- Intuitive and straightforward UI that requires minimal training
Compatible software versions
Meili Robots was founded in early 2019, with a mission to create a software solution that can facilitate new use cases of mobile robots.
Interoperability between robot types and brands is a growing concern, as more users are diversifying their fleets for different applications and operations. Meili Robots introduced Meili FMS — a universal fleet management system for mobile robots, which can be used in various markets ranging from industrial, warehousing, retail, healthcare, and more.
Mobile Industrial Robots are not responsible for the products displayed on the MiRGo platform. We only provide the information provided by the dealer partners, and the dealer partners are fully responsible for the product and the stated specifications.