Bridge - FleetCommander
Better integrate your robots into your workflows.
Take your workflow automation to the next level. Collect and prioritise transportation orders from multiple sources on your shop floor, like PLCs, SAP or others and boost the efficiency of your intralogistics processes.
Get your fleet working smarter today.
Why use FleetCommander with your fleet?
FleetCommander streamlines your intralogistics operations, connecting with other systems and automatically assigning missions to your robot fleet. FleetCommander can help you:
- Collect and prioritise orders from multiple sources
- Automatically trigger robot missions
- Get inputs from PLCs and other devices into robot missions
- Maximise your throughput
- Eliminate wait times and human errors
How does FleetCommander work?
FleetCommander is a customisable off-the-shelf solution, with specially designed features:
- Mapping rules between data sources and robot missions
- Different priority levels for different missions
- Workflow rules to get devices on the shop floor to influence mission executions
- Monitor mission executions as they get triggered by different rules
- Modular design for custom connectors
This application is compatible with:
Available deployment options:
- Server Edition: Ready to deploy on your own server, no additional hardware required
- Desktop Edition: Ready to deploy on your own Windows PC, no additional hardware required
Bridge Robotics are experts in robotics software for fleet management, creating powerful and intuitive solutions to help you truly understand and get the very best from your mobile and collaborative robots.
Whether you’re operating a small or large robot fleet, working with collaborative or mobile robots, operating in manufacturing, logistics or any other industry using robotics, our software solutions are perfect for your operations.
Bridge Robotics’ intelligent management software solutions ensure you can easily analyze and optimize your fleet. This will ultimately help you get your robots working better, smarter and harder and maximize your return on investment.
Mobile Industrial Robots are not responsible for the products displayed on the MiRGo platform. We only provide the information provided by the dealer partners, and the dealer partners are fully responsible for the product and the stated specifications.