Book an AMR Demo
Watch the MiR robots in action at your facility and learn more about how you can benefit from optimizing your internal logistics
We are very pleased that you are interested in an onsite AMR demo. We need a little more information about you and your company in order to prepare the best possible demo for you.
Please fill out this form, and our MiR Team will get back to you.
How does a demo of a MiR robot work?
Request a demo
- Start the process by completing the form below. Once submitted, you will be contacted by one of our partners. During this initial contact, you'll discuss and decide which Autonomous Mobile Robot (AMR) model you'd like to see in action.
Schedule a visit
- Our partner will schedule a visit to your facility on a mutually agreed date, bringing along the selected robot. Our AMRs integrate seamlessly with your existing infrastructure, requiring no changes on your part.
Explore automation opportunities
- Work with our partner to identify areas within your facility that could benefit from mobile robot automation.
Mapping your facility
- Once the target areas have been identified, our partner will guide you through the process of creating a facility map. This map serves as a navigation plan for the robot and can be created using a tablet, phone or PC provided by the partner.
- After mapping, you will learn how to program specific missions tailored to your needs. Our partner will demonstrate the mission programming process, allowing you to customize tasks according to your logistical needs.
See the robot in action
- Experience the efficiency of our AMR as it executes the programmed missions. The entire setup, including mapping and mission programming, is a quick process and the demo itself typically takes about an hour.
Participate in knowledge sharing
- Throughout the demo, feel free to ask any questions you may have. Our aim is to ensure that you understand the operational intricacies of our robots and how they can improve your logistics processes.
In summary, the AMR demo provides a comprehensive insight into the functionality of our robots. From setting up the mapping to witnessing robot missions, the process is streamlined, informative and tailored to help you assess the potential for optimizing your logistics operations. We encourage your active participation and enquiries to facilitate a thorough understanding of the benefits our AMRs can bring to your business.
GET INSPIRED BY THESE INTERESTING CASE STORIES