Area Sales Manager, China 区域销售经理
As we are experiencing great interest from the Chinese market for our robots, we are now looking to add another Area Sales Manager to our office in Shanghai.
You will drive sales and support to our Chinese distributors with the support from our Danish office. You will be part of a dynamic and ambitious international company, with dedicated employees, who are all passionate about making a difference and creating a success in the robot industry. Dedication, an impressive work attitude and high work satisfaction, goes hand-in-hand in our company. We can promise you a challenging and diverse job in a friendly environment.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Commercial and technical evaluation of potential distributors in China
- Establishment and development of new distributors in China
- Expand and strengthen Mobile Industrial Robots´ position in China
- Daily feedback from market and risk control
- Provide after sales service of high quality
- Work experience from the robot/technical industry
- Bachelor degree or above within the commercial/technical field
- A fast-learner, who is quickly able to familiarize with Mobile Industrial Robots technology and convey the advantages to the customer
- Strong technical sales skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Mandarin
- Experience from an internationally engaged company will be considered an advantage
- Significant business travel required (estimated 80 days a year)
- Extrovert with a strong commercial mindset
- Strong communicative abilities with both internal and external stakeholders
- A team player, but self-driven and enterprising in your daily work
- Deeply engaged and professional in cooperation with colleagues and distributors/collaborators
- Structured and good at creating an overview of activities
- Willingness to travel
DI-Asia Base Business Services Ltd. has been entrusted to assist with the recruitment on behalf of Mobile Industrial Robots and applications are now being accepted. If you fit the profile, please send us: your motivational essay and CV (in English), expected salary level and availability by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (quoting reference: “Area Sales Manager”) as soon as possible. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.